Sunday, 1 February 2015

February Flames & Friendships | Overview

Hey hey we've made it to February!

I hope you all had a lovely January my leaves and that any resolutions you made are going well!

Today I wanted to give you an overview of what's to come in February as you seemed to like that I did that for January. So without further a do let me introduce the theme:



As we all know February gets drowned in pinks, reds hearts and soppy declarations of love for Valentine's Day. With that in mind I decided to focus on relationships (& non-relationships) for the month.

This month we will cover:

Pro's and Con's of relationships
Why being single is OK
Good Friendships
Having a little respect
& one of my awkward topics ^^,

I hope you all enjoy this month and feel free to let me know what you think of this theme and your opinion on Valentine's Day and it's lead up :)

Make your own choices

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: