Friday, 7 November 2014

Weekly Update | 7.11.2014

It's 19.26 on Friday. 

I have been staring at this screen for so long trying to decide what to share this week without boring you half to death or giving you a breakdown/ putting you in a funk...

I'll start with the positives.

1.  I've started making videos on YouTube (casual plug). I have lots of ideas about what I want to do but, for now, it's largely rambles. 

2. I've been making steps towards getting a handle on anxiety. I don't want to say eliminate because I don't believe you ever can, we're human after all.

3. My blog has been running for 6 months now, confirmed by the little adsense button now being available. I shall add figuring it all out to my to do list.

4. I've been having lots of warm fuzzy feelings due to you. :) You've all been supportive of my blog and even gave one post 150 views in 12 hours! I don't know if I would have gotten to this point if it wasn't for your supportive emails and comments.

5. I've, maybe foolishly, decided to set myself an insane, but hopefully obtainable goal for the future. It's on YouTube, I'll let you air your opinion on it ^^.

6. I've managed to do 2 and a half hours of dancing throughout this week, it's been a wonderful, and healthy, distraction.

The not so positives.

1. I've had several opportunities this week to do social activities but I've opted not to.

2. I've watched a few videos that have triggered me into a borderline funk.

3. No. 2. has now led me to be extra observant and irrational about my mental health. I'm fine and I know it but my brain needs convincing.

4. I don't have a good feeling about my probation meeting at work, they decide after three months whether to keep you and I have a nagging blue cloud over my head :/


How has your week been? Have you had lots of positives? I'm going to clean my weekly slate from tomorrow and focus on the new week :) I'm looking forward to going to a firework display tomorrow and I hope it doesn't rain too heavily!

Sorry if this post has been a bit 'meh' I promise it won't happen often! (It's a realistic promise :) I can't promise that it will never happen!)

Make your own choices!

Toodlepip xx