Wednesday, 5 November 2014

November Appreciation & Aspiration | Beating Anxiety

Hello my leaves, happy hump day!

Ahhhh it's Bonfire night :) I'm going to a display on Saturday which will be a nice challenge but I'm so excited too :) Boom! Fizz! Crackle!

So, this week I was supposed to be talking about something else (I have a schedule and everything ^^) but I decided to make a change.

I flicked a switch at the weekend after pushing my boundaries on my anxiety (I'm aspiring to beat it) and I wanted to share this experience with you. I also, decided to document it as a way of keeping motivated by my progress, so here's the video:


It's not the best quality video you will see but it will keep me motivated. I hope to continue documenting my progress so that I can see the progress mostly but also to inspire and motivate you to push your own boundaries. Everyone will have something holding them back, its human. Some of you will be being held back by something that is affecting how you interact with reality. This video is for you. I felt such a rush at pushing the boundary and not having an onslaught of suffering as a consequence. Yes I was terrified and close to tears before I went out, but I did it. I had company with me to help keep on track and that was a massive support. I always fear that something will happen to me and was reassured by their presence.

Anyhoo, here's my challenge for you.

You don't have to tell me what it is but I want you to think about something that you are fearing. I want you to make a tiny step towards conquering it and I want you to write down how you felt after. It doesn't matter whether you succeed in taking that step, I just want to know that you at least tried and began the step.

Let me know how it goes :)

Make your own choices

Toodlepip x