Friday, 1 August 2014

Weekly update w/e 1/8/2014

Hello my Leaves,

Can I just take a moment to express how proud I am of you for actually reading my posts and following me on twitter! This whole experience is still in it's novel and new phase but I'm really enjoying it and I hope you are too!

How has your week been?

I've been trying to get organised for my August Awareness posts and it's been, challenging. I didn't have much sleep monday night as my body decided 1am was the time to have a panic attack and the 'aftershocks' decided to stay with me for the entirety of Tuesday :/ Instead of putting me off writing the posts it's almost encouraged me to keep going and hope that maybe I help one person out there?

I have a few spaces still for August's posts but I've made a few fun ones to try and lighten the tone!

As a distraction, I've been working on how I want my room to look, (see the New Bedroom post to know what I'm on about ^^), and it's at the point now where I'm just waiting to have the money to make it a reality :) What do you guys think? 


I'm not a technical artist but hopefully you get the gist :)

I've also been trying to take advantage of the sunshine whilst job hunting which has been good fun but I seem to have four furry distractions! I live on a row of houses and for some reason all the cats like to meet up in my garden :D I have no issue with this as long as they don't fight/poo everywhere/yowl at all hours ^^,


This one reminds me of one of my best friend's cats. S/He has a lovely white and golden fur and reminds me of a reverse of Houdini (his fur is mainly golden). S/He's quite shy but when s/he's with the tabby below s/he's quite happy to run around.


This Tabby is definitely the boss. S/He has four white socks and a lovely mix of oranges and browns for the main body. S/He is always the first to greet people and acts as a bodyguard to the white and golden.


Now this cat reminds of a very fat cat that I used to see when I was growing up! S/He doesn't usually patrol with the two above and prefers to be in the shade than to sunbathe. I lured him/her out of the shade for the photo and a tummy rub!


Finally we get this little one. A lot more skittish than the others and not seen too often! I only spotted him/her today because his/her eyes were reflecting in one of the bushes! S/He did come close enough for a tummy rub but jumped when I reached for my camera.

I'm sure the four of them get up to lots of mischief together and watching them all lie in the shade today made me very envious of a cat's life! They can come and go as they please, don't have to pay bills, have as much affection as they want and generally do whatever they want! If you could be any animal for the day what would it be, and why? :)

On the more grown up note, I've been job hunting quite a lot this week! I think I definitely want to return to administration and support so hopefully something will come up soon :) *crosses fingers*

I think that's a wrap for this week but I will add anything I've forgotten in the comments or on twitter :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x