Thursday, 10 July 2014

Returning to the internet

Hello my Leaves how are you today?

Apologies for the absence I am in the throws of a house upheaval* at the moment as I'm moving counties!

You know that feeling when you write a list of all the people you have to notify that you're moving? And then the feeling when you realise that it takes longer to jump through all of their hoops than it does to pack and unpack?.... I'm sure someone, somewhere is unaware that I'm moving and at some point I will receive a bill from them for a property I am no longer living in...

Anyhoo, this is just a brief note to let you know that I will be making more regular posts (usually on a Sunday) but there may be a few extra treats (I have just referred to my rambling as treats, that's right) posted midweek if I can get my sweet self organised!

What have you guys forgotten when you've been moving in the past? Any ideas for making it more fun?

Toodlepip x

*amazing word thank you brain!